The aim of businesses today is to secure an integration tool which is affordable, provides ease of use and offers the future-proof technology.
Companies each day are inundated with SAP application integration challenges. Businesses that do not integrate their SAP systems run the risk of failing to optimize critical business functions, resulting in reduced business agility and business process inefficiencies. Businesses, therefore, are continually looking for ways to integrate multiple stand-alone applications into a single application to reduce integration costs while concurrently focusing on ways to accelerate profitable growth.
- Centralized Development
Develop all integrations in a central repository, fostering component re-use and minimization of re-work. Enforce I.T. standards and best practices by setting up sample/reference processes and centralised/shared components. Foster natural collaboration by teams located across the world via one shared centralised development environment
- Centralised & Automated Deployment
Access audit trail of the version, location, administrator and reason for any changes made to the integration. Setup as many environments as needed for Test, Stage, Production, and store settings such as application access credentials with their corresponding environment.
- Centralised Management
Enhance visibility and control over data as part of your overall cloud strategyEnsure that you have visibility and complete governance over what is processing your data and how and eliminate the need to know which integration stack is powering which integration because all Atmosphere intintegration are managed from a single, centralised dashboard.
SAP Integration Technologies and Interface
Several SAP integration and interface technologies exist simultaneously. They facilitate integration between SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Intermediate documents or are SAP objects that facilitate information exchange between SAP and non-SAP applications. This standard data format serves as a medium for transferring master data to and from SAP, and is typically used for asynchronous transactions. You can retrieve a multitude of information such as information pertaining to suppliers, cost centers, and logistics such as bills of materials. Once triggered in SAP transmits business transaction data from one system to another.
- Another core SAP technology that allows you to send data to the ERP system is the Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI). This standardized programming interface is utilized by both SAP and non-SAP applications. While IDOCs are typically used for the asynchronous transaction, BAPI, on the other hand, is used in synchronous scenarios where two-way communication is required. One of the many advantages of BAPI is that it can function independently of IDOCs and allow businesses to achieve seamless SAP integration with non-SAP systems and external application. For example, if an organization intends to manage or regulate its cost centers from an external application, they can do by obtaining a list of profit or cost centers or create new ones using a BAPI object. Numerous BAPIs are available for SAP that enables businesses to achieve seamless SAP integration.
- The SAP Java Connector is an integrated component that can be implemented with desktop and web server applications. The SAP connector facilitates the development of SAP-compatible components and applications in Java and simultaneously allows Java applications to communicate to any SAP systems.
Integration with Supplier Systems
Integrating SAP and supplier systems is another common scenario. For instance when a purchase requisition for a component or raw material is created in SAP, the request needs to be sent to all possible suppliers. These suppliers then respond to the request with quotes, which are routed back to SAP for further processing. To streamline the process, SAP needs to be integrated with these supplier systems.
Moreover, some business processes require SAP to be connected to multiple systems, each of which may communicate with SAP using slightly different technology. An integration layer is thus needed between SAP and these different systems.
Finally, as business needs change,
new use cases will undoubtedly emerge. The challenge for companies is to
design a software architecture that will accommodate future use cases
and enable developers to quickly build new applications and integrate
with SAP. Everything is under control @ Prizeless Technologies, contact us today.
- Point-to-point direct integration with SAP Interfaces
- Service oriented architecture stacks
- Standalone enterprise service integration
We are specialists in the area of online and offline software development. All our services are intended to solve new and old problems to deliver the best technology at your doorstep.
Technology changes fast. One of our mantra is the ability to develop software that can be tuned to your desire at any time. We make technology learn your ways
Download PDF Company Profile
Download our latest company profile to read offline.Download PDF